Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Lead of Love

I am literally going crazy about this job thing. It really is on my mind every minute of every day. It's a good thing I'm so tired at night, otherwise I would never go to sleep. Looking for a job really can make you doubt yourself. Just yesterday I heard from two of my great friends that they had gotten jobs in the field they wanted in the city they wanted. Believe me, I'm happy for them and proud of them, but also sad for me. Selfish, Selfish, Selfish. I keep hearing this Caemonds Call song in my head "...had to walk the rocks to see the mountain view..." and so I just keep repeating and singing that phrase over and over. My head is getting it, but my heart isn't feeling it just yet. Everyday I contemplate a different job. Yesterday it was doing some sort of media for a church, today maybe children's ministry. I do have some good experience. Or maybe Chris and I will both be working at Starbucks. Or maybe I really will have to walk the rocks until I see that mountain view.

No comments: