Friday, May 4, 2007

A few of my favorite things...

Inspired by my friend Misty and her baby-girl Audrey I too have decided to make a list of my favorite things.

1. making Chris laugh really hard by doing or saying something really crazy.
2. sitting outside on a nice summer evening to eat dinner or drink an iced beverage
3. My Dad
4. Cats. I love those little cat faces
5. buying the perfect gift for someone
6. receiving the perfect gift from someone
7. hearing Chris preach
8. chips and salsa
9. holding babies... but who doesn't
10. going to the beach
11. Avocados/guacamole
12. Finding recipes on the Internet
13. trying out said recipes
14. sleeping in on Saturdays
15. weddings
16. going on dates with Chris
17. my birthday
18. romantic comedies
19. sandwiches
20. Chris Richardson

No comments: