Saturday, November 8, 2008

What I've been thinkin about this week...

Like the title of my blog states, this is what I've been thinking about this week.

1. Sales People are so crazy and annoying. I say that, because I've been around them all week and I'm sick of them. Who can talk the most, answer the most questions, volunteer for the most role-play. Gag. We get it. You're an extrovert and you like to talk. That doesn't mean you're good at sales.
2. Why or why do I have a lazy eye in my Colorado drivers license?! Yep. A lazy eye. I can't even take a new picture until 2013. That's such a long time to hang on to a lazy eye.
3. Turduckin. Ever heard of it? I hadn't until this week when they were talking about it on the radio. It's a crazy mix of turkey, duck and chicken. Not sure to be grossed out or order one for thanksgiving. Your thoughts?
4. I love this time of year. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas time. I'm especially excited about the new traditions Chris and I will be creating this year.
5. I love Denver but HATE the traffic! Thirty minutes on my way to work, an hour on the way home. It's horrid.
6. I can't wait for Free Day at the Denver Zoo tomorrow. I love the zoo. And I love Free anything. So, what could be better? I will be taking pictures.
7. I love when Chris makes dinner. Enough said.
8. I wish I worked at "The Office". I'd like to hang with Stanley, Jim, Dwight, Angela, Pam and Micheal Scott. How do I get that job?
9. I made a new friend at work. Eileen. She's great. I think we could be good friends down the road. Although, she's thinking about quiting. I keep thinking, "What am I going to do without her?" But, I don't blame her.
10. I am tired. Not working for a whole month and then suddenly getting up at 6 am, has not been an easy adjustment for me.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Robin, I love that you put this in a list form. I love lists and I love this blog, so in response, I will give a comment list.

1. I wholeheartedly agree. Sales people, ugh.
2. That sucks, I'm sorry you have a lazy eye. You could tell people the Lord healed you of your lazy eye. And this was one detail I had not thought about in moving to Denver; I get a new drivers license! Maybe you can go with me and we can bribe them to let you take a new picture. I'll bake cookies.
3.Turduckin. Weird.
4.ME TOO! I am so excited about this time of year. It makes me quite jolly.
5.I am not quite looking forward to that. I will have to keep that in mind when looking for jobs. Close by is key.
6.Free Day at the Zoo! Hell yeah! I can't wait to live in Denver! And I can't wait to see your pictures!
7.Dinner made for you by someone you love is always good.
8.For real. I also wish that I was engaged to Jim Halpert and not Pam.
9.I'm so glad you have found a friend. This makes anything easier. I hope she sticks around for awhile, for your sake.
10.I understand that. I haven't been not working for over a year and still hard to pry myself from under my covers when that danged alarm sounds, especially now that it's getting colder. Work days should start later the colder it gets.

I loved to hear about your week. How did the interview with CCU go? I think about and pray for you guys all the time!

Holly Heston said...

I love your thoughts. It makes me feel like I am right there with you. And I want to work at "The Office" too. Michael Scott would be the best boss!