Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Here!

After THE longest 14 hours of my life, I made it to Lakewood, CO. My adorable husband greeted me with a warm hug and a kiss. And boy did I need it. After lugging all of our stuff up 3, count them, 3 flights of stairs we are officially moved in. There is still a lot to do. Things to buy, hang up and put away. But I love here. I really do. The altitude is a killer, but a small price to pay when your view is the mountains. This week, I am trying to "take a vacation" as I only took 4 days of paid time off last year. So, we'll see how I do with that. I have no pictures to post as of yet, but I promise to get on that ASAP! Thanks for all the prayers!

3 comments:

The Norvells said...

So glad to hear you are safe and sound in CO! I can't wait to see pictures of all you new stuff. Keep us updated!

Holly Heston said...

Yea!! You made it. I'm so happy for you. You are officially a Coloradian (is that a word?) Can't wait to see pictures.

Misty said...

I'm so glad you got there safe. Or with your sanity intact at least. :) I'm leaving you alone this week because you should be vacationing but I might be ready to talk your head off by next week.