Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bummed

Bummed, down in the dumps, feeling blue, however you want to say it. I feel it. I am sitting here in my sweats watching Opera, when really I would like to be finishing a day of work. I haven't gotten a call back for my interview for this week. I told myself that I would wait until Friday to call, if I hadn't heard anything before then. So, that's on my agenda tomorrow. And that's about it.
Chris is feeling it to. He got a response back from one of the jobs he applied to and was turned down. We were both in pretty bad moods yesterday. I am still in a bad mood today. I have spent the day crying, moping, complaining, praying, and then moping some more.
The good thing is that we are fine in the money department, I'd like to for us to have some jobs so we can add to it!
My disposition could change tomorrow, (I hope it does), but for now I am down in the dumps.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I know that feeling well. Everytime I have to find a new job, I go through the feelings of worthlessness again. The hardest part of it all is getting past the resume and interview. I always want to tell them that I will be one of the best employees they have if they will just give me a chance. I feel ya Robin... keep your head up..

Misty said...

I'm so sorry my friend. There is nothing as excruciating as waiting around like that. AND feeling like your not getting anything done. Bad combo. I'm still praying for you guys. XOXOX