Monday, July 2, 2007

One man's trash is another ones...

Gosh, I feel like all I ever talk about is my move or my ongoing job search. But, that really is all that's going on right now. That and my super huge garage sale this Saturday! Three co-workers/friends are joining me in my pursuit to get rid of junk and make a little cash at the same time. I'm pretty excited about it. Brownwood is like the garage sale mecca of the world. And the people here are crazy about them. I'm hoping for a nice day with lots of eager customers with cash to spend. We are selling two recliners, a love seat, a computer, VCR and VHSs (lame I know), two sets of dishes, drinking glasses, decorations, picture frames, purses, shoes and the list goes on. What fun!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Oh how I wish I could be at that garage sale....

The Norvells said...

hey hey hey...howd it go? Did you cash in? Did you get rid of tons of stuff?? Let's hear, lets hear!!!

The Norvells said...

Hey!
The shower was at Brookes apartment. She has is done so cute...browns and greens. I'll send you some pics of our little place so you can see what it looks like. Tell me about the garage sale!!!