Monday, June 25, 2007

The Waiting Game


We are moving in about 3 weeks. Three weeks may not sound like a long time but if sure feels like it. It also feels like a short amount of time too. It's tricky you know? I have packed up most of my kitchen, but that's about it. I just never know what to pack up and what we'll need. We're having a garage sale, so there is quite a bit to sort through, throw away, sell or donate. So, the packing may have to wait until the sorting can happen. I'm trying not to let myself get too excited because it seems like forever until I actually get to Waco. I don't have a job yet, but I'm still keeping the faith that God is going to provide me with one. So more waiting. I want time to fly but I feel like I need more time to get everything done. Tick tock.... tick tock... the waiting game. What a fun game to play.

1 comment:

T said...

I hear ya! We had 2.5 weeks to really pack and move, but neither of us are working right now. So it seems like a short time to pack, yet we don't really have anything else to do so it is really a long time. I know what you mean about waiting for a job too. Forever I felt like I wanted to throw a party when we both finally had jobs! All in God's timing, its fun to look back and see him orchestrating the whole thing!