Tuesday, July 10, 2007

UPDATE...
The Garage Sale went great! I was super exhausted from it all. Staying up late and getting up at 5:15 am was super hard, but it feels really good to be rid of a bunch of junk. And I made a pretty good profit too.
Almost the entire house is packed up. Boxes are everywhere and my house is so messy and a tad on the dirty side. Oh well. That's just how moving goes I guess. I hope to have everything in either a box, suitcase, dufflebag or garbage can by Thursday. That way I can clean the house top to bottom Thursday night and then Chris will have us moved on Friday. That gives me a day, to try and get as much unpacked as possible before we leave for Oklahoma City for 5 days. Then another 2 days to try and get the rest of it unpacked before we leave for the beach for 4 days. So, while I am very excited about moving and about vacation and I am also feeling a little nervous and anxious about how everything is going to work out.
I did hear back from two of the jobs that I interviewed for. One offered me the job, but didn't pay enough to support me and Chris. The other called back today and I have a second interview with them on Friday. I'm trying to remain calm and collected about moving without a "for sure" job. But, I know that God will provide.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

You're right! God will provide! He did for us when we moved here without jobs. It took a lot longer than I had expected, but God got the glory for it, not me, which is the way it should be. It looks like from the post that you might already be moved?