Monday, December 28, 2009

Just another manic Monday

I HATE Mondays. I dread Mondays, all week-end long. I always have about 3 reports due first thing Monday morning. I always get to the office about 10 minutes too late And I never like anything I'm wearing because, I just threw something together at the last minute. Did I mention that I hate Mondays?!

So here's just a few things I do love!

Last minute dinner runs to Chipotle with Chris
My new boots that I got for Christmas
My wedding rings
Hot bubble baths
old people
Getting a new haircut (which I intend on doing this week)
Crockpots
This
And this
The name Lucy June if I have a daughter (isn't that just the best name?!)
The movie "500 Days of Summer"

What do you love?

4 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

I love...
my family
my friends
my son's hugs when he doesn't want to let go
singing at the top of my lungs to the radio
WHEN I cook---I love it when people love what I've made.
:)

Holly Heston said...

I love.....
when Payton says, "I duv you, mommy"
Skype, becuase I get to see my sister whenever I want
sweet friends, like Robin!
Christmas
The Office and that Lost starts again so soon
when little Cooper kicks my belly (which has just started in the last week)

Kim Stroh said...

Robin! I love the name Lucy Jean for a girl! We are so the same.
And I love you

The Norvells said...

I love that movie too. Like love love love it! We got it from Netflix the other day and I watched it twice in a row. It was soooooo good. And so creative. My new favorite. Oh...and I love you!