Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It's a new year and with new years comes new goals!

1.Start exercising regularly and lose 10 pounds

2. Eat healthy-more fruits and veggies and less candy and chips

3. Grow out my hair

4. Become more spontaneous; not just say no because it wasn't in the plans.

5. Let my husband know he is loved and cherished every day

6.Read and complete a book every month

7. Plan and start to save for a vacation to Dinsey World

8. Call my friends and family on a more consistent basis

9. Look for a new job

10. Enjoy my life, my circumstances and the people that fill it.

2 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Great list!

The Norvells said...

Great goals. I especially love the hair one, cause mine is totally opposite. And the eating healtheir...such a battle, esp in the winter when all the fruits and veggies aren't in season. Hang in there!