Friday, May 1, 2009

Say a little prayer for me!

As most of you know Chris is working nights now and I am really hating it. We are also in the process of finding a rent house and have to move out of our apartment in the beginning of June. We have to because, our friends Jessica and Tanner are moving into our apartment on June 15th. Well, it just so happens Chris had an interview on Wednesday for a promotion that would include more pay and normal hours! And today... I found the most perfect rent house. Really perfect. In the the area we love, with a backyard for Rufus and adorable outside. The pictures of the inside look really cute and well.... Sigh. It is so perfect. All except that the rent is 1600.00 bucks. Which may not sound like a lot to you, but it is for us. So the thing of it is... we need Chris to get the promotion so we can afford the rent. We could probably afford the rent now, but things would be tight and we would definitely have to cut back on some things. So my prayer of course is that Chris would get the job and we would get the house. But, that may not be what God has in mind. So, could you guys pray that whatever is best for us is what would happen. And that we would find a house to live. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Hi friend,

I will definitely be praying for you guys.....and that Chris would get the promotion....I know how hard it is with a husband who works late nights. Keep me posted. Love you, friend!

Erin and Jens said...

I'm praying for you Robin!

The Norvells said...

Thanks! I love love love that dress...it's the perfect mix of professional and trendy. the picture doesn't show off the awesome neckline so I'll be sure to take a bunch and post!

Misty said...

I've been praying. Any updates?