Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chaos and Peace

Chaos...
My apartment at the current moment, because we are moving this Sunday.
My job.
My mind at night because I keep thinking of all the things I want/need for my new house.
The idea of having another puppy and crate training him.
Moving so many people in their perspective homes this summer
Trying to fit a fun summer schedule around Chris's crazy work hours.
What my stomach feels like when I'm anxious or worried.

Peace...
What my darling husband would like me to be.
What I pray for unceasingly
How I feel when I go to the mountains
What Chris offers the addicts at Denver Rescue Mission
How I felt right after I married Chris. I mean right after!
What I beleive God tires to give me graciously, and I reject over and over even though I asked for it.

No comments: