Sunday, May 10, 2009

The 8

My8s
8 things I am looking forward to
1.Summer time in Colorado! Warm days and cool evenings spent outside with Chris and Rufus. Playing, eating and enjoying the good life.
2. Moving into our rent house and decorating it!
3. When Chris doesn't have to work nights anymore and we can enjoy a date night that doesn't end at 8:30pm.
4. My mini-trip to SA to see my folks and eating as much Mexican food as I can.
5. All of our friends moving up here
6. Getting started on Refuge Community Church
7. Bringing home a little friend for Rufus. (A puppy named Jessie or Toby)
8. Exploring even more parts of Denver and just knowing where things are.
8 things I did yesterday
1. Worked as the manager on duty at my nursing home
2. Went to the grocery store and got excited about the fruit salad I'm going to make
3. Took a nap with Rufus... me on the couch, him on the floor with his towels.
4. Looked at about 30 different rent houses on craigslist.
5. Watched a movie instead of cleaning my apartment
6. Attended a jewelry party at my boss's house, met some new girls and had a great time!
7. Re-read Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.
8. Waisted too much time on the computer.
8 things I wish I could do
1. Go on an exotic vacation for at least 2 weeks.
2. That I could work any job I wanted to and not have to worry about the salary.
3. Not be such a worrier.
4. go to culinary school and be a chef or maybe an interior designer
5. But all my groceries at Whole Foods
6. Be better at enjoying my life and not just waiting for the next big thing to happen
7. be more creative
8. Better at following through
8 shows I watch
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Good Morning America
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. The Bachelor
6. First Time Buyers
7. Top Chef/Project Runway (whichever is on at the time)
8. King of the Hill
8 people I tag
Chris (even though I know you hate these things)
Misty
Ashley
Kim
Holly
Rachael
Catherine Elizabeth
Bethany

1 comment:

The Norvells said...

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!