Friday, August 29, 2008

Just an update

Gosh, life is flying by so fast. It's practically September and then just five weeks until the big move. This week has been good though. We sold our couch, love-seat and coffee table. We also sold our TV and TV stand. Kinda crazy, but we're dealing. I think someone might be coming tomorrow to buy your table and four chairs. That just leaves our bedroom furniture and then garage sale stuff.
I'm feeling a strange mixture of excitement and pure sadness. Even now, I am tearing up as I type this. I told Chris that I've named our next month "Chris and Robin Good-bye tour". My week will consist of packing and cleaning and my weekends of getting around to see everyone I love.
We have a great lead on a condo that we'll rent till we buy a house next year and I've got a few job possibilities. If you think about it, could you lift a prayer up for me in both of those departments?
I told Chris that I'm going to try my hardest to stop worrying so much and just ask God to intervene when He see fits. So maybe you could pray that for me too.
Well, that's about it. Nothing very funny, inspirational or cool. Just an update.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I know I've been MIA lately but I HAVE been praying for you. A lot. I love you friend!

The Hopson Family said...

Praying for you Robin! Believe me I understand the mixed feelings that come with this process. Make sure you take time to savor your time with friends and family on the "Chris and Robin Goodbye Tour". God will take care of everything; just sit back and watch. He's going to do amazing things!