Monday, August 4, 2008

Everything Must GO!


That's right folks. It's gotta go.

A couple of months ago, my mom asked me that we Chris and I moved if we were going to sell everything and buy all new stuff. I gave her my best "are you crazy?!" look and said simply said no.

Well as of last Thursday night... we are selling all of our stuff. I guess you are probably giving me your best "are you crazy?!" look, and maybe you should, but we're doing it.

The thing is... is going to be about 1500 dollars just to move our stuff. And while we saved for this move, and have more than enough to cover it, we just want to start over. I mean... wouldn't you? Get a fresh start with everything!

One of Chris's professors says "Pack light for the journey ahead." We love this. So, we are. Anything that fits into our cars is going. So in the meantime, like the title says, everything must go.

So, if anyone out there is interested in micro-suede couch and love seat, TVs, TV stands, a washer and dryer and possibly some bedroom furniture... let me know. The rest of everything will go into the garage sale we're having at the end of the month or on craig's list.

We are packing light for the journey ahead, so every thing has gotta go.

No comments: