Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Case of the Blahs...

Well I ended up getting new shoes for my prize. The ones in that very picture. Except in black. I ordered them on Saturday and hopefully sometime this week they will be here waiting for me. I'm totally in love with them. In the mean time if someone could help me find a pair of white dress pants that don't cost a fortune that would be great. Because, Waco is in short supply. Although, I haven't looked at "The Shops" downtown yet.

In other news, I have NOTHING to post about. I am so blah these days. I need a vacation I think. Maybe that would liven me up. The job is good, but it's a lot of work and not always a lot of result. I visit 50 different facilities, clinics,and physicians a week and I am lucky to get one referral out of it. And that's lucky. So, I'm feeling a little discouraged with that. My family is crazy right now. Which always has me worrying or feeling like I should be helping in some way. But I've just got to let that be. It seems like everyone is having or just had a baby recently. I want to have a baby too, but it's just so not the time to be procreating right now. I've also been sick, so that may have something to do with my "blue" mood. And I guess that about wraps it up.

3 comments:

The Norvells said...

those are the cutest shoes in the world! Love them. I like them in blue alot too. You will always have the greatest tast in the world,robin!

Chris said...

Sorry you are blue. Maybe a new video game will cheer you up? Or dinner at Ninfa's with LOST afterward? Love you sweet thing.

Rachael said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Update your blog!

Love you!