Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update

Short update on life.

We bought a new car. A mazda3 to be more specific. I feel very grown up now that I have been through the process of buying a new car.

My job is taking over my life. Which is a good thing, I like being successful, but don't like feeling like I've been run through the ringer at the end of every day.

Chris Richardson is one heck of a husband. The past two weeks, he's been washing and drying dishes, clothes and cars. He's also been making lots of delicious food!

I am learning to play the guitar. While my fingers are tender and sore, I love learning something new. I just hope that I will be decent by the time our Youth Service rolls around.

I might be losing my mind. I lost my cell phone in the bathroom at the Chick-Fil-A in the Waco mall and I can't seem to remember anything. I think I just have too much on my mind. That ever happen to you?

1 comment:

The Norvells said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED!hahahaha....we did the whole car buying thing a year ago. Yes...it was strange and tons of responsibility.
What a good husband you have. Tell him I said he gets major props.
As for loosing the mind, if you happen to find it, tell me and maybe mine is close by :>).
Love you!