Monday, March 3, 2008

Give the girl a prize!

I am beginning my fourth week of working out four days a week. Pretty much a record for me! I haven't been a consistent "worker-outer" since I was in high school on the dance team. And that was only because I HAD to if I wanted to dance at football games or in competition. So, anyway my adorable and very sweet husband said that I should get a prize. How great is that? I loose some flab and get a prize. My question to you is what should it be?

Should it be...
A. A rockin pair of new heels
B. New workout gear
C. Jewelry
D. Something for my house

4 comments:

Misty said...

I say workout gear. For me it is something I would always love to buy but it feels like a waste of money. But hey, you are on a roll. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to buy some really cute stuff. Then you might stay motivated to keep working out?

Chris said...

I'd go with Call of Duty 4, or a new Xbox controller. Those are the two options I would suggest.

The Norvells said...

heels....always go for the shoes!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.