Monday, February 4, 2008

Two Big Ones

Today, two years ago I married my true love. It really feels like yesterday that the big day was approaching and I was about to become Mrs. Chris Richardson. It was a crazy day to say the least. My family was a mess and I was really just wanting the whole day to hurry and start so it could all be over. Now all of that seems so trivial, because I know understand how little a wedding actually has to do with a marriage. Sure it's great and all, but it's not everything. Just a jumping off point really. I am surprised how much my love for Chris grows with every passing day. I couldn't be happier with where we are in life and can't wait for what's ahead. I love you Chris Gene Richardson. You are my best friend and my favorite person in the world. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

The Norvells said...

congrats, Rob! I can't believe it's been two years. That picture is wonderful, btw. You should frame it. I hope you guys did something special and Chris bought you a huge and expensive gift :>).