Sunday, March 22, 2009

Summertime Blues

I am longing for summertime in Denver. Today it was actually 80 degrees! I wore shorts and flip flops and was in heaven. This week it's supposed to snow a couple of days. I am praying that all the weathermen are wrong and it just stays this way. I'm ready for open toe shoes and short sleeve tops. But, all this nice weather has me thinking about my summertime plans. Here is what I want to do..

Concert at Red Rocks- DONE! Bought the tickets minutes ago.
Attend as many Rockies games as possible
Go white water rafting
See my parents in San Antonio- tickets on southwest are 69 bucks!
Move into a rent house in "Wash Park"
Buy another dog-that one is for you honey!
Fill every weekend with as many free festivals as possible
Buy a grill and grill out with friends all the time
Collect t-shirts of all the Denver sports teams. I dunno why, just seems right.
Go hiking in the mountains


Anyone want to come for the summer? I think it's going to be a fun one! We'll show you a good time.

1 comment:

The Norvells said...

I'll come! Need a dog sitter or house sitter while you are in San Antiono! I'm there :>).