Monday, December 22, 2008

The Big 26!

In honor of Chris's birthday today.... Twenty-Six Reasons

26.You love me even though I forgot how old you are!
25. The funny faces you make
24. You new found love for Banana Republic
23. Your spontaneity
22. Your ridiculously good memory
21. The way you make me laugh every time.
20. Your love for "the least of these"
19. Your loyalty for everything from friends to OU football to Weezer
18. Mad basketball skills
17. Your baby blue eyes
16. Your sense of adventure
15. The way you inspire and lead those around you.
14. The delicious burgers you make.
13. Your "D" personality
12. Your love for ice cream
11. Your inner strength
10. The way my heart still melts when you smile at me.
9. Your organizational skills
8. Your laugh when something is really funny
7. Your brilliance
6. How you can read me like a book
5. Your singing voice
4. The way you love
3. How darn funny you are
2. Your creativity
1. What an incredible man of God you are.

Feel free to include your own!

No comments: