Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tonight!

Tonight.... I am wishing that it was chilly outside instead of warm and summery feeling.
Tonight.... I made white chili that was actually more of a soup. It was still good, but not really a chili at all.
Tonight.... There is a lot of hollering and yelling in my house due to the Oklahoma Sooners taking on Texas Tech. Boomer Sooner!
Tonight... I am doing laundry. Blah. I also accidentally shrunk one of my favorite shirts. I didn't realize it was in that load. I'm pretty bummed about that one.
Tonight... I am contemplating buying two pairs of shoes tomorrow after church. Can I really wear red flats enough to warrant that purchase? You tell me.
Tonight...I am brainstorming how to pull of my thirty dollar a person Christmas budget. Any creative ideas?
Tonight... I am considering cutting my hair. I just don't think long hair is in my future.
Tonight... I am looking at my husband and wondering how I got so lucky.
Tonight... I am missing my mom. She and my Dad are still in Europe and should be back in a few days. It's been like 8 days since I've talked to her. I miss that lady!
Tonight... I am so thankful to for my life.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I almost bought you red flats for your birthday! Patent leather and oh so cute. But I was scared, then they were gone, and as you know, no birthday present ever came. I was hoping to make up for that soon... Anyway, I guess I should go with my instincts! So did you buy them?