Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not a lot to post on people. Here are my thoughts for today.

Most of our worldly belongings are gone or packed.
All we have to eat are sandwiches. Ham or Turkey anyone?
Tired of people asking "So do you guys have jobs or anything to pay the rent with?"
We are going to see some of the most fabulous people this weekend in Houston.
I have the world's best husband. No kidding. He loves me like no other.
I'm want like 4 new pairs of shoes right now. Boots, 2 flats and heals.
Weather in Denver, is low 80s and high 70s. Sigh... perfection.
I am really pretty checked out from my job. I need to be better.
Feeling cautiously excited about some job prospects.
I think I'm ready for a new adventure, but sometimes I just cry.
Enough wasting time, need to get busy!

2 comments:

The Hopson Family said...

God has it covered! I'm so excited for you guys! We won't be super close but at least in the same region, so if we could do anything to help, let us know. Also, could you send me some details about how you are starting the church, agency going through, target group,etc.? I know you have so much free time right now (ha, ha), so I'll be patient. We're praying for you!

Holly Heston said...

Yea!!! I get to see my Robin-Girl this weekend!