Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Looking Forward...literally

I am looking forward to celebrating two years with my husband.
I am looking forward to Chris graduating from Truett Seminary with a Masters in Divinity.
I am looking forward to becoming more experienced at my job as a marketer.
I am looking forward to moving to Denver, Colorado and beginning a new chapter in our lives.
I am looking forward to buying a home or condo or townhouse or something where we can stop paying rent and start making financial sense and cents. (sorry. couldn't resist)
I am looking forward to getting some puppies. Little Leo and Ezra are just going to be so fun.
I am looking forward to making new friends, new memories and new goals for this year.

What are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

KarenD said...

When are you moving to Denver? Didn't you just move to Waco?

Leo and Ezra are cute names for puppies.

The Norvells said...

New post New post New post!!!!!!!